Friday, May 21, 2010

Big Dick's Place Gone Galt?

Sad day in the blogospere. Apparently Big Dick, the proprietor of Big Dicks Place has gone offline. For how long? I have no idea. Hopefully not too long. I actually got into this blogging stuff after asking Dick how one goes about such things. I ran into him on the TVPC message board and enjoyed watching him smack some "truckbook" guy around. I checked out the BDP link and thought, "Hey, this looks kind of fun.".
A few emails with BDP latter and here I am.


Hopefully we'll get more of BDP's no-holds-barred insight and take-no-prisoners point of view soon. Either way, Here's to you BDP


3 comments:

  1. That's right, it was my pleasure to introduce Big Dick to that Truckbook guy (Big Al) and he really took him to the woodshed. No mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dick's a no mercy kind of guy, which is why I hit his blog all the time. Was "truckbook" "big al"? LOL I forgot. it's been a long time since I've hit the TVPC boards...

    ReplyDelete