Wednesday, February 3, 2010

IRS Shopping For Shotguns





From the Drudge Report.
Full Acquisition Here.


Summary:

"The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) intends to purchase sixty Remington Model 870 Police RAMAC #24587 12 gauge pump-action shotguns for the Criminal Investigation Division. The Remington parkerized shotguns, with fourteen inch barrel, modified choke, Wilson Combat Ghost Ring rear sight and XS4 Contour Bead front sight, Knoxx Reduced Recoil Adjustable Stock, and Speedfeed ribbed black forend, are designated as the only shotguns authorized for IRS duty based on compatibility with IRS existing shotgun inventory, certified armorer and combat training and protocol, maintenance, and parts."



This reminded me of something that then candidate Obama said in an interview, "I believe in people's second amendment rights. But, you're not gonna tell me you need an AK-47 to defend your home against burglars.."

It's not a verbatim quote, but the essence of it is spot-on.

Obama is right, by the way. we don't need an AK-47 to defend ourselves from burglars. We need them to protect ourselves from IRS agents with Remington Model 870 Police 12 gauge pump-action shotguns.


That is all.

Philo

4 comments:

  1. Quote from Sen. Barack Hussein Obama DNC Nomination Acceptance Speech "The American Promise". Denver, CO. August 28, 2008: "The reality of gun ownership may be different for hunters in rural Ohio than for those plagued by gang-violence in Cleveland, but don’t tell me we can’t uphold the Second Amendment while keeping AK-47s out of the hands of criminals."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I remember when he gave that speech. The quote I'm thinking of was during a one-on-one interview with a news reporter. Meh, I will find it some day. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saving up to buy a Saiga 12. It's an AK chambered for 12 gauge.

    Fuck Comrade Obama and his thugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graumagus! Good to hear from you. Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I have been incredibly busy here lately. Saiga makes a fine weapon. I settled for the Mossberg 500 combo, but Saiga is definitely on my wish list. Gotta love the AK. I have yet to find a weapon that has such a perfect combination of all the requirements.

    Ditto on obammy and his thugs :)

    ReplyDelete