Friday, October 9, 2009

Like I always said......


Obama won the Nobel peace prize? Pfffffttttttt It's like I always say: EVERYTHING is politics.
I'd wager that this is more Europe playing kiss up to Obama for the Olympics than his really earning it. What has he done? Nothing accomplished. The majority of what he has done, to the chagrin of his supporters, has been extending former President Bush's policies.

Let this be another lesson to us all. NOTHING out of Europe can be trusted.


[Edit: in the interest of not being a completely partisan hack, I'm going to post part of what Obama said that I think is right on the money.

"I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments but rather an affirmation of American leadership," he said...."

If I were him, I probably would have said the same thing, and then left it at that.]

No comments:

Post a Comment