Friday, September 11, 2009

Progressives are like Three Year Olds, Minus the Cute and Funny


So just for shits and giggles, I've been doing some rounds on TVPC (http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1520) with some shlo-mo who calls himself "captain america".

There's one thing I find consistent with every single progressive I've ever attempted to debate or argue with.



Every debate with a progressive, regardless of topic ends up with the same two basic characteristics:

1.) Ad Hominem attacks
2.) the inability to stay on topic


It kind of devolves into that argument we've all had with our three year old's at one point or another. You know they one where they just stand there and say, "Na-ah, na-ah, na-ah"


I know it seems like a waste of time, but I really get a sick sort of pleasure from watching them run in rabid schizophrenic circles until they crack and start calling names.

God bless em' they're just not that smart......

No comments:

Post a Comment