Friday, September 11, 2009

Eight Years Later....

On September 11th, 2001 I was sleeping off a heavy drunk at our clubhouse. My mother called me from work pretty upset, told me to turn on the T.V. The second plane hadn't hit yet. People still thought it was just a horrible accident. Watched from the live feed on the roof of a building about a 1/2 mile from the Twin Towers when the second plane came roaring in. No mistaking it then.

Spent most of the rest of the afternoon on the phone and watching the news.

About 5 P.M. I hoped on my scooter and rode into town proper. The gas station was chargin $10 a gallon for gas and the line reached all the way down the road. I wove my way through the congestion in the station and stopped next to a guy filling five brand new empty 10 gallon gas cans. Guy had a newer Escalade, nice shirt, sunglasses, just some yuppie. I asked him, "Hey man, where exactly are you going?" Fucking $10 a gallon? He must have spent $500 right then and there.

He had no answer. Didn't know where. Didn't know what was going on.
A person is smart, easy to talk to, and reasonable. People are stupid dangerous, and easily led.

Eight years later and you can still see that blind obedience. Sheeple. No independent thought. Just following along with the tide.

What happened to American exceptionalism?


God bless America.
God protect the Republic.
God help us all.


~Tuebor~
Philo

No comments:

Post a Comment